Marine and Offshore Operations:
- Assist Chief Engineer with manning various aspects of maintenance to ensure continued operation of the vessels and equipment.
- Record and report all non-conformance, incidents, abnormal situations, and potential hazards to Chief Engineer to take action.
- Responsible for ensuring that the technical department are conversant with relevant vessel specific procedures, that they are understood, utilized and updated accordingly.
- Ensure that personnel complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner and comply with all company policies, regulatory laws and regulations.
- Review all equipment inspections, certificates, reports, received from the Materials Coordinator.
- Assist the Material Coordinator to ensure electrical and mechanical equipment is stored and preserved in the correct manner and location.
- Follows the Company’s Planned Maintenance System to conduct preventative and corrective maintenance activities.
- Liaises with the maintenance department to ensure that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered to by the maintenance department.
- Diploma from a recognized Maritime Academy or University.
- Valid 2nd engineers unlimited License STCW95 III/2
- Vessel Flag state endorsement of license C.O.E
- Valid Basic safety training STCW
- Valid Proficiency in Rescue boat and Survival Craft A-VI/2-1 – STCW Code
- Valid Advance Fire Fighting A-VI/3 – STCW Code
- Valid Seafarer Medical fitness certificate -STCW
- Valid Awareness in security- STCW Code- in effect 2017
- 3 or more years of experience as 2nd Engineer on vessels in the offshore oil& Gas industry or 2 or more years of experience as 2nd Engineer on other vessels preferably on lift boat.
|Job Category||Full Time|