To complete successful Onshore oil and/or gas wells within production targets, costs and to the satisfaction of the client, company management and within compliance of applicable regulations.
- Always conducts all works activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner by not taking on any task(s) that are perceived to be unsafe.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the on-tour drilling department and other key department heads in accordance with client goals and within Company guidelines/policy.
- Notify rig move contractor by email for tentative date & time of rig release to ensure adequate planning for rig release.
- Ensure that necessary rig move permit & PTW has been obtained prior to rig move.
- Visit and assess new location well in advance to identify deficiency of new location & report to Rig Manager
- Perform procedures for circulating kick out in accordance with the wait and weight or driller’s method or concurrent procedures.
- Ensure that adequate levels of inventory for the drilling system equipment are maintained, accurately inventoried, and preserved.
- Monitor day to day operating cost & maintain the operating cost to be within the planned budget.
- Maintain appropriate well control certification and operate the drilling unit in accordance with safe well control practices to ensure compliance with GDI drilling standards, local regulatory requirements, and interactional standards.
- High school graduate with relevant technical qualifications related to drilling. College degree or diploma is preferable.
- Valid I.W.C.F. certificate (SUPERVISOR LEVEL FOR SURFACE BOP STACK)
- Applicable short training courses: Well Kick Control, Fire Fighting and Survival H2S, ALERT, Accident Prevention, BOP, Well Control and Prevention.
- 8 years rig experience at least 3 years as a driller.
|Job Category||Full Time|