To be the primary focal point in providing or assisting in providing first aid and emergency treatment to Onshore rig employees as well as the subsequent administration of all documents related to employees prior to their evacuation for further treatment.
- Provide primary emergency treatment to patients prior to their evacuation to Doha. Includes examining patience by taking temperature and blood pressure readings and may diagnose their ailment.
- Prepares a preliminary medical report covering symptoms accident details, treatment given (as applicable) and coordinate with the Company Doctor and Occupational Health Advisor.
Follow the emergency / medical evacuation procedure of GDI.
Coordinate Treatment of Patients and Communicate with Office:
- Informs or agree with the Occupational Health Advisor/ Company Doctor on the need for patients to be evacuated to Doha for treatment in case of serious illness or bad injury.
- Informs the Operations Department of emergencies so that the employees are received by an ambulance and seen by a specialist.
- Prepares the preliminary medical report and ensures that necessary preliminary medical report is available with the patient going to Doha for further treatment.
Reviews the discharge medical report / results of tests in coordination with the Occupational Health Advisor / Company Doctor to ensure that any further medication required is taken by the patient.
General Administrative Assistance:
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Rig Superintendent on all matters related to the rig personnel, includes maintaining personnel files for employees.
- Liaises with the Rig Superintendent to deal with any incoming inquiries from the Human Resources Department related to rig employees’ medical fitness, and sick leave status.
Prepare monthly time sheets, overtime reports, work and vacation rosters to ensure that the Human Resources Department receives accurate information for process employee records.
- SC. Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma with minimum 4 years study duration
- Be a registered Nurse in home country
- Attend and be in possession of Qatar based certification in conducted by the Hamad International Training Centre
- Licensed/Eligible to be licensed to practice as NURSE by MOPH-QATAR
- ILS(Immediate Life Support)
- ITLS (international Trauma Life Support).
- 3 years in continuous service and is currently employed – this shall include emergency care and hospital out-patient department working experience.
|Job Category||Full Time|