To be the primary focal point in providing or assisting in providing first aid and emergency treatment to Onshore rig employees as well as the subsequent administration of all documents related to employees prior to their evacuation for further treatment.
- Provide general first aid and medical care to rig based employees in order to ensure the level of medical care meets the company’s standards this includes dealing with cuts and abrasions, making and changing dressings and giving tetanus injections.
- Provide primary emergency treatment to patients prior to their evacuation to Doha. Includes examining patience by taking temperature and blood pressure readings and may diagnose their ailment.
- Prepares a preliminary medical report covering symptoms accident details, treatment given (as applicable) and coordinate with the Company Doctor and Occupational Health Advisor
- Informs or agree with the Occupational Health Advisor/ Company Doctor on the need for patients to be evacuated to Doha for treatment in case of serious illness or bad injury.
- Informs the Operations Department of emergencies so that the employees are received by an ambulance and seen by a specialist.
- Liaise with catering contractor’s representative on the provision of food and accommodation services on assigned rig.
- Inspects food preparation and accommodation areas to ensure conformance to established hygiene standards.
- Works according to established first aid standards and general instructions. Required to act on his own initiative, when dealing with emergency situations where delay could result in death and permanent injury.
- B.SC. Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma with minimum 4 years study duration
- Be a registered Nurse in home country.
- Attend and be in possession of Qatar based certification in conducted by the Hamad International Training Centre
- Licensed/Eligible to be licensed to practice as NURSE by MOPH-QATAR
- ILS (Immediate Life Support)
- ITLS (international Trauma Life Support).
- 3 years in continuous service and is currently employed – this shall include emergency care and hospital out-patient department working experience.
|Job Category||Full Time|