- Assure the responsibility of the respective rig’s electronics maintenance so as to ensure maximum rig output with minimum hazards.
- Operate the electronics system, its interface system into the electrical system, including VFD controlled electrical power so as to obtain maximum output generation within time and cost limits.
- Acquire maintenance checklists from the PMS (Preventive Maintenance System) and ensure that it meets the listed requirements and perform the monthly preventive maintenance in order to ensure conformity with safety and performance standards.
- Report immediately any PMS deviation to assure complying to rig systems.
- Review the inventory of spare parts and reduce the dormant stock to optimum levels so as to reduce the inventory carrying cost.
- Continuously apply spot checks an operating electronics equipment to ensure availability and capability to handle upcoming operations.
Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years in a similar position
- Independent working skills
- Electrical Preventive Maintenance skills
- Computer skills
- Fluent in English Language (reading/writing/speaking
- Compex Training
- PLC COURSE for Rig System
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) system
- Amphion /Cyber Base and equivalent systems
- Jacking systems /Fixation systems controls
- Engines and power systems controls
|Job Category||Full Time|