- Participates in developing long term and short terms Support Services Strategies.
- Manages annual budget preparation and control all budgetary lines, payments as per schedule of contracts rates.
- Monitors performance of contractors’ activities to ensure service delivery meets contractual obligations and is in line with GDI policies and procedures.
- Manages, conclude technical bids for each contract, prepares techno-commercial evaluation reports/recommendations and attends meetings with TC Committee during contracts awarding stages
- Coordinates with the finance department as required administering and evaluating submissions of contractors’ payments, claims and reimbursements
- Prepare and concludes periodic reports, presentations and analyses on contracts performance and related areas of supervision and recommends actions as may deem appropriate and forwards the same to manager for further review
- Participates as directed by manager in allocating suitable accommodation for all onshore/offshore employees and provides associated services as stipulated in the policies and procedures
- Arranges all DSSA functions, GDI official meeting, visits, and seminars to meet organizational requirements.
- Ensures that HSE Officer duties within DSSA camp are administered to fulfil QHSE responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar field.
- As assigned, discusses/communicates requirements to assist in the planning/budgeting and implementation of support services set objectives.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Position Level||Supervisor Role|