To provide technical support for operations and maintenance of all mechanical equipment and systems at the rig to ensure reliability and integrity of such equipment and systems which support uninterrupted performance and higher productivity.
- Conduct technical studies in order to transfer knowledge, improve planned reliability and integrity of mechanical equipment, materials of construction and spare parts
- Review contract submittals and identify variances with respect to scope of work to ensure the company’s requirements are met for mechanical work
- Conduct site surveys, evaluate existing equipment and prepare scope of work for submission to the contracts department to invite contract bids, review all contract bids received for mechanical maintenance jobs and evaluate these bids based on criterion points covering the scope of work
- Advise and propose design criteria for any modifications, improvements or new equipment and systems in order to meet the project requirements and for approval by management!
- Conduct all forms of materials and system testing of all mechanical equipment and systems in order to evaluate their reliability and integrity and provide initial acceptance after commissioning; administer warranties at the end of the warranty period and provide final acceptance at the end of the warranty period
- Inspect all mechanical equipment and systems according to a schedule and call-in order to evaluate the reliability and integrity of such equipment and systems.
- Test the quality of materials and equipment through in- house maintenance for reliability and integrity in order to ensure that relevant standards of quality have been met.
- Test the quality of material equipment and technical skills deployed in maintenance and installation provided by external contractors to ensure reliability, integrity, and phased acceptance of their work in line with relevant quality standards
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years in a similar position with technical knowledge of related equipment and machinery
- Technical knowledge of related equipment and machinery.
|Job Category||Full Time|