Marine and Offshore Operations:
- Ensure effective use of the Company’s Planned Maintenance system.
- Record and report all non-conformance, incidents, abnormal situations, and potential hazards to Captain.
- Develop and promote effective troubleshooting conditions evaluation and root cause failure analysis programs for all technical equipment’s.
- Responsible for ensuring that the technical department are conversant with relevant vessel specific procedures, that they are understood, utilized and updated accordingly.
- Ensure that personnel complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner and comply with all company policies, regulatory laws and regulations.
Materials Handling & Storage:
- Review all equipment inspections, certificates, reports, received from the materials Coordinator
- Liaises with the maintenance department to ensure that the permit to work and isolation systems are strictly adhered to by the maintenance department.
- Degree from a recognized Maritime Academy or University.
- Valid Chief Engineer unlimited License STCW95 III/2
- Vessel Flag state endorsement of license C.O.E
- Valid Basic safety training STCW
- Valid Proficiency in Rescue boat and Survival Craft A-VI/2-1 – STCW Code
- Valid Advance Fire Fighting A-VI/3 – STCW Code
- Valid Seafarer Medical fitness certificate -STCW
- Valid Awareness in security- STCW Code- in effect 2017
- 2 or more years of experience as Chief Engineer on vessels in the offshore oil& Gas industry or 2 or more years of experience as Chief Engineer on other vessels preferably on lift boat.
|Job Category||Full Time|