- Control the vessel operations in compliance with international and local maritime laws and regulations in order ensure the safety and security of the crew and vessel and protection of the Environment.
- Ensures the safe undocking, navigation, manoeuvring approach and positioning of the vessels from one offshore/port location to another in compliance with maritime standards and company policies.
- Ensure the watertight integrity of the vessels is maintained at all times.
- Directly supervises all vessel moves and jacking operations to ensure that all vessel stability criteria are maintained.
- Monitors all operations potentially impacting seaworthiness of the vessel- ensures all operations are in accordance with Company procedures and maritime regulations.
- Ensure the watertight integrity of the vessel is maintained at all times.
- Ensures materials and equipment are properly secured for all sea and weather conditions.
- Ensures safe helicopter operations are conducted.
- Degree from a recognized Maritime Academy or University.
- Master License STCW95 II/2- Valid 5 years- Unlimited
- Vessel Flag state endorsement of Licence C.O.E (Certificate of Equivalence)
- Valid basic safety training STCW
- Valid proficiency in Rescue Boat and Survival Craft A-VI/2-1 – STCW Code
- Valid Advance Fire Fighting A-VI/3 – STCW Code-
- Valid Medical care A-VI/4-2 – STCW Code –
- Valid GMDSS A-IV/2 – STCW Code- + Endorsement of vessel flag state-
- ARPA A-II/1 – STCW Code- No renewal-
- Valid Proficiency in security or SSO- STCW Code-
- Valid Seafarer Medical fitness certificate -STCW code-
- Preferred candidate will have 2 or more years of experience as captain (or 3 or more years as Chief Mate) on similar vessels in the offshore Oil& Gas industry.
- Minimum experience in Self-propelled Jack Up barge for 24 months as Captain per your requirement.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Department||Operations Offshore -Barge|