The Proposals and Contracts Specialist supports the Commercial Team with preparation and submission of tenders, faxes, and other contractual communications to GDI’s existing and prospective client base. The position acts as a focal point within GDI to communicate contractual obligations to internal staff as it pertains to risk, liability, and performance obligations. The Proposals and Contracts Specialist will interact with GDI’s client base on an ad hoc basis under the direction of GDI’s Chief Commercial Officer to resolve contractual disputes, support Rig Manager’s in drafting contractual communications, and identify areas of improvement for managing contract risk.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years direct and relevant experience.
- Oil & gas service company experience preferred.
- University degree from accredited college or university in degree preferably in International or Maritime Law, English, or other business degree requiredJob-Specific Skills:
- Experience in tender preparation and response.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to generate new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com