Lead activities to support short- and long-term planning and decision making. The position will be required to develop rig acquisition strategies, assess business continuity and cashflow optimization in order enhance the growth of the organization with minimal risk in line with the company’s set short term and long-term strategies:
- Prepare executive level and external presentations to communicate the company’s strategies and objectives.
- Work with the Senior Management to prepare for BOD meetings, as well as recurring Operations, cost optimization, forecast and special projects meetings
- Develop and maintain financial models and perform analyses that support strategic initiatives including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures and other investment opportunities
- Apply additional in-depth analysis of reported information to enable better decision-making and increase audience understanding and get senior management buy-in for solution implementation.
- Develop, monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”), assist with preparation of the Annual Report, Business Plan, On-going projects and different periodic & ad-hoc reports as maybe required; and position the company for achievement its goals and objectives.
- Liaise closely with departments to prepare the accurate and timely delivery of the Monthly Executive Report, Quarterly Review / Forecast, Monthly Operations Presentation and the quarterly Departmental Risk Register.
- Provide assistance to the Chief Commercial Officer as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years direct and relevant experience.
- Oil & gas service company experience preferred.
- University degree from accredited college or university in Finance or other business degree required
- Experience in Corporate Planning, Investment Banking, or other similar exposure.
- Strong analytical, financial modelling skills and problem-solving skills; ability to generate new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize and collate data for/from Senior Management.
- Ability to design and implement enhanced Business Reporting models.
- Excellent ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to produce high quality products on tight deadlines.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent in preparing presentation material via PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com